Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yes, it finally happened . . . I updated the blog!

So a LOT has happened in the last year. (yes it has been that long since I updated the blog!) Luke and I bought our first house in May, and we love it!! Its in Layton and only 2 blocks from Kylee and Skylar's house. Couldn't get any better! Pictures to come later... We also have a new addition to the family. Meet Gus! We went to Vegas with our good friends Corey and Token Criddle. I surprised Luke for his birthday and had so much fun! I promise it wont be another year before the next update :)


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the dog and house! Both huge commitments! You are so cute, I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap! You updated! HAHA. Kenz, don't leave us alone for so long next time! Love your puppy, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete